GRRM beantwortet Fan Fragen live (englisch)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

GRRM beantwortet Fan Fragen live (englisch)

'Game Of Thrones' Author George R. R. Martin Answers Fans' Questions Live

While you're still waiting for the George R.R. Martin Google Books livestream interview to be posted, read a transcript of it in the meantime, containing his answers to fan questions on The Huffington Post.

LINK

HINWEIS: von unten nach oben lesen, weil es ein Liveblog war.
      ^`v´^ Licht tötet Schatten ^`v´^

Eddard: "I hear your sister can't close her legs."
      Jaime: "I hear the same about Bran."
      Eddard: "..."

@Maegwin: GwwpwpdmbswTbihvhcpcacff ftw! \o/

Dieses Spielzeug wurde von Psychologen speziell dafür geschaffen, Kinder auf das Leben vorzubereiten:
      egal wie man es benutzt - es ist falsch.
      George R.R. Lannister?

"There's something to be said for being an honorable Stark but you're sort of cold .. and you have a lot of land but not much on it," Martin says of what house he'd choose to be in.
      "There's a lot to be said for being a Lannister. I could probably see being a Lannister. And I would always pay my debts," Martin says.

Interesesant:P
      Martin Doesn't Like Killing His Characters Either
      Which character was the toughest to kill off?
      Without mentioning names, he says the Red Wedding was the hardest thing he's ever written, which he had to put off until the rest of the book was finished to complete.

DAS war auch eine der allerschlimmsten Stellen für mich.
      Ich sass gerade in der Bahn, als Robb.....
      Ich stand noch einge Stunden unter Schock :(
      Martin does not read the fan boards
      Martin is asked whether he goes on fan boards.
      "What if they're guessing the things I haven't revealed yet? What if they're guessing correctly?" he says, "What if they come up with better ideas than the ones I have, do I steal them?"
      As a result, he stays away -- though apparently fans come up and whisper their theories in his ear at signings.
      "It's one of the drawbacks of the whole Internet culture .. that you guys have created," he says, pointing at Googlers. "Something that previously one reader in 1000 would have guessed, and the other 999 would have no inkling... now that one person in a thousand puts it on an Internet message board ... and pretty soon half the readership, or at least the Internet savvy portion knows it."

Bei all den Ideen, die man hier zB lesen kann, hätte ich nichts dagegen, wenn er sich Ideen klaut.... ;)

Anorwen wrote:

"What if they're guessing the things I haven't revealed yet? What if they're guessing correctly?" he says, "What if they come up with better ideas than the ones I have, do I steal them?"
      Find' ich einen ganz spannenden Punkt. Professionelle Autoren lesen ja grundsätzlich keine unveröffentlichten Manuskripte, damit sie nicht von Hinz und Kunz auf Plagiarismus verklagt werden. Im Falle eines George Martin allerdings könnte da das Internet und seine Forumskultur noch ganz spannend werden. Wenn User XY nun Crackpot Z aufstellt und am Ende wird's bei Martin tatsächlich Z ... da könnte ich mir schon noch ne (dumme) Klage vorstellen.
    • Users Online 2

2 Guests